Sunday, February 13, 2011

Richard Bloom :)

Towards the end of 2010, all the second years, as part of their syllabus, were required to enter in 3 boards for the coveted RICHARD BLOOM award. It is an organisation which was started by renowned designer Craig Port in memory of Richard Bloom after he was murdered in 2006.

The award is given to a  FEDISA second year student each year and consists of a R15 000 bursary/fund to help the student with their studies!

Everyone's work was spectacular and was narrowed down to 6 finalists: Jenna Kipling, Nicole Furter, Bianca Goosen, Daniel Mantovani, Robin-lee Johnston and myself! the winner was announced at the graduate collection show 2010.... and it was ME :) I was very fortunate as it was fierce competition between the six of us!!!!!

Here are my boards which won me the bursary/study fund and lower down me receiving my award! :)





cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment