Monday, April 4, 2011

J u s t a t e a s e . . . . . . . . .

Well, although I am now on a short vacation from Fedisa,,, I have still been working on college work non stop, creating my final storyboards for my collection.

Although merely escaping death, the past week, through tonsillitis I have recovered and am half way done, with just one more week left...YIKES.

Throughout the past few weeks I have been sourcing and shopping around for my collection fabrics, its been such an exciting process and I cannot wait to begin constructing my range and see how my original vision will pan out.

Now we are 1 week away from d-day and I have finally bought all of my fabrics and am smiling from ear to ear. I found amazing fabrics and also got some fantabulous discounts with some of them...helps to have some connections :)

Soooo, I am going to keep you waiting just for one more week till you can see my collection boards,,,, but in the meantime I will let you in on some of my incredible fabrics... :)









Chat soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment